Recipe by Aroostook
Quick to make these little bite-sized cookies will be a great addition to a cookie tray during the holidays. These freeze very well and can be placed on a cookie sheet and baked while still frozen.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This is one of my favorite cookie recipes, and this recipe did not disappoint me at all. I would probably add a little more sugar though the next time I make these, for a slightly sweeter cookie. But this is just a personal preference. The cookies are actually perfectly delicious just as written in the posted recipe. Thanks, Aroostook. Made for Bargain Basement tag game.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely chopped pecans
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Blend in butter and vanilla. Add nuts. Shape into 1/2-inch balls.
- Dust tops with confectioners'sugar.
- Place on a greased baking sheet 1-1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on racks and dust with more confectioners' sugar while still warm.