Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made with sugar cookie dough. Spicy, nutty drop cookies.
- 467.76 g roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in cinnamon and vanilla until well blended. Stir or knead in pecans.
- On cookie sheets, drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Great tasting cookies, easy to make, & full of flavor. I used 1 cup of chopped pecans, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, & 1/2 tsp allspice. Made for 123 Hits