- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in cinnamon and vanilla until well blended. Stir or knead in pecans.
- On cookie sheets, drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.