1 hr 5 mins
I havn't tried this yet but it sounds so good I want to post it so I won't lose it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- 4Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Cream butter and blend in flour to make a soft dough.
- 6Spread dough evenly over the base of greased pan.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes.
- 9In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- 10Remove from heat and stir in syrup, brown sugar, beaten egg, vanilla and flour.
- 11Spread pecans evenly over base.
- 12Pour topping over pecans.
- 13Bake an additional 20-25 minutes until topping is set and lightly browned.
- 14Cool in pan.
- 15When cool, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Slice
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g