This was a new cookie for the Christmas cookie trays this year and it was a hit. You can dip them in chocolate to make them even more decadent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast pecans at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and fragrant.
- 2Mix the floour and salt together in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in the vanilla extract.
- 5Add the flour mixture, mixing only until incorporated.
- 6Stir in the chopped pecans.
- 7Form into small balls (3/4" - 1") and flatten slightly.
- 8Bake for 13 to 15 minutes until the cookies are a deep brown color. Cook on a wire rack.
- 9Dip or drizzle chocolate on cooled cookies if desired.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light brown sugar