Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very simple cookie pie crust to put together for cream pies and ice cream pies.
Make and share this Pecan Shortbread Cookie Pie Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 20 pecan shortbread cookies, processed into crumbs (I'd say probably a good 2 cups of crumbs)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Process cookies into crumbs in a food prcessor or crush in a heavy plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- Add melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press into bottom and sides of a nine-inch pie dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes; it will feel soft, but will firm up as it cools.
- Cool completely before filling with your favorite filling.