This is a very simple cookie pie crust to put together for cream pies and ice cream pies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 pecan shortbread cookies, processed into crumbs (I'd say probably a good 2 cups of crumbs)
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Process cookies into crumbs in a food prcessor or crush in a heavy plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- 3Add melted butter and mix until combined.
- 4Press into bottom and sides of a nine-inch pie dish.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes; it will feel soft, but will firm up as it cools.
- 6Cool completely before filling with your favorite filling.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Shortbread Cookie Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g