Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
- Cream the butter and sugar in a standing mixer.
- Slowly add flour, then salt.
- Fold in pecan pieces.
- Roll dough into ball shape, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- On floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes (squares and triangles are my favorite, but a round cookie cutter can be used).
- Transfer cut out dough to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Prick with fork and chill again for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.