Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Please note: the recipe I got had no amounts given, so I guessed. It's really up to you and how many you want to make and how you want to season them. But don't they sound yummy and different?
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh chives, Chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups pecan halves, whole
- Combine the cream cheese, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Spread a small amount on a pecan half and top with another pecan half.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.