Recipe by COOKGIRl
The next best thing to pecan pie! From the February 2004 issue of Woman's World magazine. *Important note*: I must have left out either an ingredient and/or steps in this recipe. Unfortunately I cannot find the original recipe. Please choose another cookie recipe. Very sorry for any inconvenience. Cookgirl
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (not artificial)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- additional confectioners' sugar, for dusting (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In bowl at medium speed beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and 2 Tablespoons water.
- Reduce speed to low; gradually beat in flour until just combined. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Shape dough into 1" balls; place 1" apart on ungreased baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Flatten cookie dough with fingers.
- Bake until golden, 20-25 minutes. Remove from pans; cool on rack.
- Sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar, if desired.