1/1 Photo of Pecan Salmon Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
I hate fish and thought this tasted pretty good, for fish. The fish lovers at the table raved so I thought I'd share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil, you might need a touch more
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, boned and skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh white pepper
- 3 cups pecans, measure then finely grind
- 1 cup chopped pecan pieces
- olive oil or light olive oil (for cooking)
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 (14 -28 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained and chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl combine the honey, mustard, oil and lemon juice.
- 3Whisk well.
- 4Remove 1/3 cup-cover and set aside the 2/3 cup.
- 5Lightly coat salmon filets with the honey-mustard glaze, then coat with the ground pecans.
- 6Repeat until all filets are prepared.
- 7Place 1 T. olive oil a medium oven proof pan over medium heat.
- 8Cook filets 2-3 minutes on each side, turning carefully and only once to lightly brown both sides.
- 9Place in preheated oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile place 2 cups of mixed salad green's on each of 6 plates.
- 11Divide the tomatoes and oranges evenly between plates.
- 12Remove fish and place one filet on each of the salad beds.
- 13Drizzle with remaining dressing and sprinkle with the chopped pecan pieces.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Salmon Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1121.3
- Calories from Fat 717
- Total Fat 79.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 797.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 58.1 g
- Protein 44.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens