1/2 Photos of Pecan Rolo Cookies
I haven't tried this recipe but thought that it looked like a cookie tray candidate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream 1 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- 3In a third bowl, mix 1/2 cup chopped pecans and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 5Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and blend well.
- 6Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans (not pecan-sugar mixture).
- 7With floured hands, wrap 1 tablespoon of dough around a Rolo.
- 8Press one side of dough ball into pecans-sugar mixture.
- 9Place (sugar side up) on ungreased cookie sheet 2-inches apart.
- 10Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until slightly cracked.
- 11Makes 4 dozen.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Rolo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 64.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: