I haven't tried this recipe but thought that it looked like a cookie tray candidate.
Make and share this Pecan Rolo Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream 1 cup sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- In a third bowl, mix 1/2 cup chopped pecans and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and blend well.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans (not pecan-sugar mixture).
- With floured hands, wrap 1 tablespoon of dough around a Rolo.
- Press one side of dough ball into pecans-sugar mixture.
- Place (sugar side up) on ungreased cookie sheet 2-inches apart.
- Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until slightly cracked.
- Makes 4 dozen.