Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Spread in two greased 8 inch square baking pans; set aside.
- Unroll each tube of crescent roll dough into a rectangle, seal seams and perforations.
- Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edge.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down in prepared pans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pans for 1 minute.
- Invert onto serving plate.