1 hr 10 mins
True Texas's Note:
This sounds wonderful, hopefully you have a source for crawfish, I plan to look.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (16 ounce) packages crawfish tails, frozen, thawed, peeled, cooked
- 2 cups long-grain rice, cooked
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook vegetables, ground beef and garlic in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
- 2Stir in crawfish, rice, pecans, butter, green onions, Creole seasoning and pepper.
- 3Cook about 3 minutes until mixture is thorougly heated.
- 4Spoon into lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly browned.
- 6May garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan, Rice & Crawfish Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.1
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 33.5 g