Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This sounds wonderful, hopefully you have a source for crawfish, I plan to look.
Make and share this Pecan, Rice & Crawfish Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (16 ounce) packages crawfish tails, frozen, thawed, peeled, cooked
- 2 cups long-grain rice, cooked
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut in pieces
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook vegetables, ground beef and garlic in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Stir in crawfish, rice, pecans, butter, green onions, Creole seasoning and pepper.
- Cook about 3 minutes until mixture is thorougly heated.
- Spoon into lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly browned.
- May garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.