Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
ok, getting ready for thanksgiving and searched this site for hours looking for this recipe that i obviously never posted. so i'm posting it now to save time for next year.
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml solid pack pumpkin
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 158.51 ml corn syrup
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml melted margarine
- 3.69 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml pecan halves
- 1 deep dish pie shells or 2 pie crusts
- preheat oven to 350.
- stir together 1 beaten egg, pumpkin, 1/3 c sugar and pie spice.
- spread in bottom of pie crust.
- combine 2 beaten eggs, corn syrup, 1/2 c sugar,margarine, vanilla.
- stir in nuts.
- spoon over pumpkin layer.
- place on a baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes until set.
Perfect combination of my two favorite pies and soooo easy!
Wonderful! This combines all the good qualities of pumpkin pie with pecan pie. This would be fantastic to serve at Thanksgiving.