Recipe by cheyAnne
a wonderful resipe for holiday's and it actually came from better homes and gardens cookbook and there all top fav's within 1 month I made 7 of these wonderful pie's!
- 3 slighty beaten eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- whipped cream, gives it a kick (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- in a medium bowl combine the eggs,pumpkin,sugar,corn syrup,vanilla and cinnamon.hand-stir just until mixed well.
- then pour into pastry shell,sprinkle with the pecans.
- bake in 350 degrees f for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out mostly clean.
- cool on a rack of some sort.cover and refrigerate within 2 hous.
- if desired,serve the pie with the whipped cream and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.