Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saving this recipe for safe keeping.
Make and share this Pecan Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottom only of two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- In large bowl, combine flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine oil, water, eggs and pumpkin; mix well.
- Add to flour mix; beat 1 minute at medium speed. Fold in pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 60 to 70 minute or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 min; remove from pans and cool on wire rack.