1 hr 10 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Saving this recipe for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottom only of two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- 2In large bowl, combine flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
- 3In medium bowl, combine oil, water, eggs and pumpkin; mix well.
- 4Add to flour mix; beat 1 minute at medium speed. Fold in pecans.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 60 to 70 minute or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool 10 min; remove from pans and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 262.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g