One of our family favorite cookies for the holidays-- these are sooo melt-in-your-mouth delicious! These cookies go by many different names. If you desire, you may sub walnuts or hazelnuts for the pecans. I hope you enjoy!!!
- Cream butter, add sugar and remaining ingredients.
- Roll into small balls, and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 325 F oven for 30 minutes.
- Roll balls into powdered sugar when hot, and again when cool.
- Note: These cookies taste best when thoroughly cooled (ie best served the next day--if you can wait!).