1/3 Photos of Pecan Puffs (Aka Mexican Wedding Cakes or Russian Tea Cakes)
One of our family favorite cookies for the holidays-- these are sooo melt-in-your-mouth delicious! These cookies go by many different names. If you desire, you may sub walnuts or hazelnuts for the pecans. I hope you enjoy!!!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, add sugar and remaining ingredients.
- 2Roll into small balls, and place on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake in 325 F oven for 30 minutes.
- 4Roll balls into powdered sugar when hot, and again when cool.
- 5Note: These cookies taste best when thoroughly cooled (ie best served the next day--if you can wait!).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Puffs (Aka Mexican Wedding Cakes or Russian Tea Cakes)
Serving Size: 1 (753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1060.8
- Calories from Fat 772
- Total Fat 85.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 328.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g