Recipe by Junebug
A little puff of pecan-y goodness. Melts in your mouth. Perfect for the holidays. I have had this in my Christmas Cookie repertoire for many years.
- 118.29 ml salted butter, softened
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml finely chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml cake flour
- 1.23 ml salt (or less)
- powdered sugar, reserved
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Put on some Christmas music.
- Chop pecan in a food processor or by knife.
- Beat butter until soft with a mixer. Add sugar, vanilla, and pecans. Carefully add flour and blend well.
- Coat hands with flour. Use a teaspoon scoop or a teaspoon and shape into cherry-size and place on a parchment-lined or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300° 15-20 minutes.
- (These should be light in color. Do not brown!) While cookies are still quite warm, roll them in confectioner’s sugar. When cool, roll in confectioner’s sugar again.