This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon as it looks like a dish my family would enjoy. I’ll edit the recipe for stove/oven preparation instead of microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 15-ounce custard cup microwave the butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 40 seconds or just till melted.
- 2Swirl the butter in the custard cup, coating sides and bottom.
- 3Pour the excess butter from the custard cup into the beaten egg.
- 4Stir in the dark corn syrup and vanilla.
- 5Stir together flour and baking powder.
- 6Stir flour mixture into egg mixture.
- 7Gently fold in chopped pecans.
- 8Pour the pecan mixture into the buttered 15-ounce custard cup.
- 9Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes or till the pecan mixture is just set, rotating the custard cup a half-turn every minute.
- 10Sift a little powdered sugar atop.
- 11Serve warm with light cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.2 mg
- Sodium 193.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g