Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy and quick Holiday candy, My mother gave this to me
- In heavy saucepan, mix sugars and Dr.
- Pepper on low heat,stirring constantly, until all sugar is dissolved.
- Stirring occasionally until soft ball. remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and pecans.
- Beat hard until mixture begins to cream.
- Drop patties by tablespoon while mixture is still hot.
- Work fast because it hardens very fast.
This is not like the pralines I had years ago. Job's Daughters sold them in a tin as a fundraiser once. I've been looking ever since. These were just sugared nuts. Since I didn't want to waste them, I chopped them up and we have them over oatmeal for breakfast.