Recipe by knitaholic
I love pecan pralines, and got this easy recipe from a Christmas cookie exchange. I ate all of these pretty much right when I got home.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 15x10x1 baking pan with whole graham crackers.
- Bring butter and sugar to a rolling boil in a medium saucepan. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- When bubbling has stopped, add pecans.
- Spoon over graham crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Note: Keep very well in tightly covered container.