I saw Paula Deen make these on the Food Network and they look wonderful - like candy coated pecans. They would be a great addition to your holiday cookie trays.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until coating is dry, and slightly crystallized, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and remove from baking sheet.
- If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container.
So easy and delicious! These were a big hit for a holiday appetizer. Thanks for sharing! PARTY '11
I've been making these for quite a while now. They are great on desserts, ice cream, etc. Made these last nite to top Paul Deen's Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie. Yum! Also these are great to just eat by themselves.
I had to try this recipe with all the pecan trees in my yard. It was excellent. Highly recommend for Holiday treat.