Recipe by Marie
I saw Paula Deen make these on the Food Network and they look wonderful - like candy coated pecans. They would be a great addition to your holiday cookie trays.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until coating is dry, and slightly crystallized, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and remove from baking sheet.
- If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container.