1/1 Photo of Pecan Praline Candy
These are the ultimate pralines, so buttery and just the right texture, this is one of my family's all-time favorite cookie. (note: since there is no baking time with these cookies... prep time is thermometer cooking time plus prep time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter 2 cookie sheets, or line with wax paper.
- 2In a saucepan, combine sugars, cream and marshmallows.
- 3Cook, and stir over low heat until marshmallows are completely melted.
- 4Cook, over medium heat, stirring occasionally until a candy thermometer reads 234 degrees- 240 degrees (soft ball stage).
- 5WITHOUT stirring or scraping, pour hot liquid into another saucepan.
- 6Add the pecans, butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 7Stir rapidly until mixture is thickened and creamy (about 3 minutes).
- 8Drop quickly by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared pans.
- 9Flatten slightly.
- 10Let stand until set.
- 11Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Praline Candy
Serving Size: 1 (968 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 17.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g