Recipe by Mooseybear
This recipe is a must try - it's a different way to have pork chops and is very fast and easy. From A Taste of Home.
- 8 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Broil pork chops 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, and mustard. Stir in buteer and vinegar until smooth.
- Turn chops over and broil for 4 minutes. Spoon about 2 tsp sugar mixture over the top of each pork chop.
- Broil 2 minutes longer, or until a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- Top each pork chop with 1 tsp pecans.
- Broil for 1 minute or until pecans are toasted.
- Let stand 1-2- minutes before serving.