I posted a request for this then dear old MOM came through. It is just like pecan pie only it's a pizza! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Prep time is a "guesstimation."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Roll dough out on a 14 inch pizza pan (you can use refrigerated dough; just stack the 2 and roll them out together to the 14 inch size).
- 3Pinch up a "rim" around the edge to keep the goodies inches.
- 4Mix together: eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla (NOT SYRUP).
- 5Stir in nuts.
- 6Spread nut mixture on crust.
- 7Drizzle corn syrup on top of mixture.
- 8Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is browned nicely.
- 9Can be sliced with a pizza cutter in wedges or as many squares as you need.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5586.0
- Calories from Fat 3451
- Total Fat 383.4 g
- Saturated Fat 105.9 g
- Cholesterol 667.0 mg
- Sodium 2748.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 520.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.0 g
- Sugars 251.3 g
- Protein 56.5 g