Recipe by Tasses
I tried to find my version on here, but I never found one that mixed the cream cheese crust with the corn syrup filling.
Top Review by cathyfood
These were delicious! However, there was way too much filling. It made 3 dozen Tassies, and there was so much left over I baked it in a 6" casserole 1" deep. I added a dash of salt to the crust and the filling. I made 1 dozen with gluten-free pastry, using 1/4 cup cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, and 1/2 cup gluten free baking mix, and handled it the same way as regular pastry. There were just as good as regular, and just as easy.
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml flour
- cooking spray
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml corn syrup
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 295.73 ml chopped pecans
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Dough: Mix cream cheese, butter and flour to form dough.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Divide dough into 24 sections.
- Press each dough into cooking oil sprayed mini muffin cups.
- Filling: Mix eggs, syrup, vanilla, pecans, sugar and butter.
- Pour filling to 3/4 full in each dough cup.
- Bake 25 minutes until crust is brown and filling is dark.
- Let cool to set completely.