Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My spin on a Rachael Ray recipe. This recipe is easy to adjust depending on how many you want to make. Enjoy.
- 1 cup graham crackers or 1 cup ginger snaps, crushed
- 1 pint butter pecan ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping
- 2 ounces pecans, chopped
- whipped cream (optional)
- Place half cookie crumbs in 2 dessert dishes. Top with ice cream.
- Warm carmel topping per label directions. Pour sauce over ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and pecans.
This sundae was delicious but very rich. The first time I have had graham cracker crumbs in a sundae. Thanks KPD. Bullwinkle.