Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Make and share this Pecan Pie Sundaes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce (for ice cream)
- 1 pint butter pecan ice cream
- whipped cream
- 2 ounces chopped pecans
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Put a handful of graham cracker crumbs into a goblet or sundae bowl.
- Heat caramel sauce in the microwave oven on high for 1 minute.
- Top graham cracker crumbs with a scoop of ice cream, then add more crumbs, caramel sauce, another scoop of ice cream, and more caramel sauce.
- Top with whipped cream, chopped pecans, and a cherry.