Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I love these even better than the pie! This is how I like to make them. Hope you try them!
Make and share this Pecan Pie Squares recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, sift together flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom of greased 13x9 baking pan.
- In another bowl, beat eggs.
- Beat in rest of ingredients except pecans.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour over crust and bake for 50-55 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Let cool before cutting.
This was very easy to make and tasted delicious. I lined the pan with aluminum foil which I greased to make clean up easier. It also made it very easy to take the bars out of the pan without them breaking apart. Great flavour!