1/2 Photos of Pecan Pie Squares
1 hr 15 mins
This came from a magazine, not sure when or which one I got it from...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups unsifted flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup softened butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 9x13 inch pan.
- 3Beat flour, sugar, butter and salt (all crust ingredients) in a large bowl on medium speed until crumbly (will be dry).
- 4Press firmly into 9x13 inch pan.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes—will be light to golden brown.
- 6Combine beaten eggs, sugar, light corn syrup, vanilla and pecans (all filling ingredients).
- 7Pour over baked crust, spreading evenly.
- 8Bake until filling is set; approximately 35-40 minutes.
- 9Cool completely and cut into bars.
- 10Store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pie Squares
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 124.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g