Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to make. Sooo tasy to indulge in! Also tastes amazing on french toast! Definitely not something you would eat every day, but it's a delicious treat when you'll allow yourself to indulge!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- In small saucepan, melt together butter and brown sugar. Add cinnamon if using. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, mix well. Then stir in pecans.
- Serve warm over pancakes, waffles, or french toast.