Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
Make and share this Pecan Pie Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pecans, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 22-25 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.