Recipe by a_happy_goddess
This is a really easy muffin recipe that was published in our local EPA paper. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. I'm sure this could also be made as regular size muffins, just be sure to cook longer.
Top Review by mendysmom49
I made these this evening to take to my sisters for a dinner we were having. I had to leave what few I had left they were like so much. When I got home my husband asked me if I would make him a batch to take to church for family night. He came home with a empty container. These are so easy to make and all who ate them loved them what else can I say 2 batches gone in a evening.
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients; add wet ingredients.
- Prepare a mini-muffin pan with cooking spray. Spoon batter into muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Start testing after about 10 to 15 minutes; if firm to touch and slight brown, remove from oven.
- Makes 36 muffins.