Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My cousin sells gourmet coffees and cake mixes, etc. She had this Pecan Pie Muffin Mix, she gave me a package to try... it was instant love! They are delicious. I read the label, remembered the ingredients, and instantly came to the computer to start my search. I found this on AmericanProfile.com. I think this is the exact recipe, because I had to add 2 eggs and 2/3 cup melted butter to the mix.
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a greased mini-muffin pan, filling each cup about 2/3 full. (I used a normal size muffin pan, filling the cups 2/3 full).
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes. (For larger muffins, I baked for about 20 minutes).
- Take from oven and let cool completely before serving.
We loved these!! Even my nut hating kids ate some and liked them. :) That speaks volumes! They were very easy to put together with ingredients that I always have on hand. Thanks so much for posting!!