Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Watch out these are extremely addicting, they are a cross between a cookie and a muffin, you can use walnuts in place of pecans if desired. Make certain to grease your tins very well, for greasing see Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans (can use a little more)
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Set oven to second-lowest rack.
- Generously grease 10 regular-size muffin tins (make certain to grease very well!) or line with paper liners.
- In a bowl stir together brown sugar with flour and nuts.
- In another bowl beat butter with eggs and vanilla until well combined, then add to the flour mixture.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Divide between the muffin tins (do not fill to top only about 2/3 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.