Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Watch out these are extremely addicting, they are a cross between a cookie and a muffin, you can use walnuts in place of pecans if desired. Make certain to grease your tins very well, for greasing see Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Set oven to second-lowest rack.
- Generously grease 10 regular-size muffin tins (make certain to grease very well!) or line with paper liners.
- In a bowl stir together brown sugar with flour and nuts.
- In another bowl beat butter with eggs and vanilla until well combined, then add to the flour mixture.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Divide between the muffin tins (do not fill to top only about 2/3 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
OMG, I have made these little ones several times already. Delish!
Wow These muffins get a five star rating from me!!! Delicious little gems that smell great while baking and are simply divine to eat. I ate FOUR for breakfast. I just couldn't stop eating these things. I did decrease the butter as I only had one stick but I didn't notice a difference. The vanilla is a MUST!!
These muffins are DELICIOUS! My DH loved them. They are VERY addicting. I am making these again!