Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From American Heritage House Bed & Breakfast
Make and share this Pecan Pie Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted (not margarine)
- Spray muffin tins
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Fill muffin tins 1/2 full.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Since all these recipes are about the same with only varying amounts of the same ingredients, I thought to add this information: Doubling the recipe to 2 cups sugar, etc., yields approximately 46 mini-muffins at the cost of 15 cents per muffin.