1/1 Photo of Pecan Pie Mini Muffins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Cute little pecan pie muffins. They freeze well. Great for gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine the sugar, flour, and pecans; set aside.
- 2In separate bowl, combine the butter and eggs. Stir in the flour mixture.
- 3Fill greased and floured mini muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they test done with a toothpick.
- 5Remove from tins immediately, and let cool on wire rack.
- 6These also freeze well.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pie Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (642 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1215.6
- Calories from Fat 760
- Total Fat 84.5 g
- Saturated Fat 35.0 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 831.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 87.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g