Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Cute little pecan pie muffins. They freeze well. Great for gifts.
Make and share this Pecan Pie Mini Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, combine the sugar, flour, and pecans; set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine the butter and eggs. Stir in the flour mixture.
- Fill greased and floured mini muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they test done with a toothpick.
- Remove from tins immediately, and let cool on wire rack.
- These also freeze well.
I love pecan pie and i was reading my guidepost magazine this month and found this recipe and thought it sounded interesting and very easy....I however left the magazine somewhere so I thought well the "Zaar" has everything and so it does. This is an awesome recipe. It actually does taste like pecan pie. The only problem i have with it is that I don't want to stop eating them YIKES. I also added about a teaspoon of vanilla.
These are sweet little bite-sized muffins that I made for a bridal shower. I topped each one with a swirl of pink cream cheese frosting. For the first batch, I used a very old metal mini muffin tin. They stuck terribly, and crumbled all over when I tried to get them out. SO, I high-tailed it to BBB with my 20% coupon, and bought a brand new NO STICK muffin tin. Beautiful. They dumped right out.
I made these for a Christmas Brunch and they were really good! I froze the leftovers and they work well for a quick snack or breakfast treat. Thanks for posting :)