Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I altered my pecan pie recipe several ways to make it a little healthier while maintaining the feel of a real pecan pie
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter for crust.
- Combine melted butter with crushed pecans. Add enough flax flour to make a moist crumble.
- Press crumble mixture into the bottom of 5 single serve foil pans.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Set aside.
- Combine agave nectar and syrup in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Wisk in cornstarch mixture. Add salt. Stir until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining Smart Balance and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Divide evenly among crusts.
- Bake for 15 minutes.