Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
NOTE: Generously spray your pan with cooking spray with flour. Once they come out of the oven let them cool for one minute then flip them out onto a cooling rack. If they cool in the pan they'll have to be chiseled out. Also don't fill the pan to the very top, they will overflow if you do.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. (The spray with flour in it works best!).
- Fill each 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 18 minutes.
Add 1stick of butter instead and 1tsp.vanilla extract.
I received this recipe from a friend. I couldn't wait to try it! I bake quite a bit throughout the year; holidays, especially at Christmas time. Upon making these cupcakes I was somewhat disappointed. I am planning on making them for a man I am dating...have to say I am so glad I made them before our weekend together. I will make them again with adjustments...they need a bit of salt to balance out the sweetness and maybe a bit of vanilla.<br/><br/>I will post after adjustments are made :)