- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Nuts may be either pecans or walnuts.
- To make crusts: Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add flour and mix until dough comes away from edges of bowl.
- Make 1" balls and press into a greased mini-muffin tin (making indentation for filling).
- To make filling: Beat sugar into eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon into shells, filling no more than 3/4 each (filling will rise during baking).
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.