Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Nuts may be either pecans or walnuts.
- To make crusts: Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add flour and mix until dough comes away from edges of bowl.
- Make 1" balls and press into a greased mini-muffin tin (making indentation for filling).
- To make filling: Beat sugar into eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon into shells, filling no more than 3/4 each (filling will rise during baking).
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.