Recipe by susan
These are scrumptious!! Very quick and easy to prepare. Don't worry about these sitting around and getting stale...it won't happen!
Top Review by Heaven's Kitchen
These are good and very easy to make; however, I didn't think they tasted anything at all like Pecan Pie, so I think the title is a bit misleading. The frosting disappeared into the brownies much more than I had hoped it would. It did make the brownies very moist, though.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, water, oil, and pecan filling til blended.
- Add dry brownie mix and mix by hand til blended.
- Pour into a greased 13"x9" pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes; test for doneness.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Cool and cut into squares.