Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are scrumptious!! Very quick and easy to prepare. Don't worry about these sitting around and getting stale...it won't happen!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, water, oil, and pecan filling til blended.
- Add dry brownie mix and mix by hand til blended.
- Pour into a greased 13"x9" pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes; test for doneness.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Cool and cut into squares.
These are good and very easy to make; however, I didn't think they tasted anything at all like Pecan Pie, so I think the title is a bit misleading. The frosting disappeared into the brownies much more than I had hoped it would. It did make the brownies very moist, though.
I think these are the best brownies I have ever tasted!!! Thank you for sharing.