Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
The crescent dough makes for a quick and tasty crust that holds all the sweet and crunchy toasted pecans. Yumm-O!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Unroll dough from the tube and place in buttered pan. With fingers, pinch together seams and press dough onto bottom of the pan, coming up the sides a little.
- Bake 5 min in oven just to set the dough. It will not be done.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over partially-baked crust and spread almost to the edges with a spoon.
- Return to oven and bake about 20 min more or until a deep golden brown. The top will be soft and bubbly.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.