Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Love pecan pie? Get the same rich flavor in a bar cookie with only a few minutes of preparation. This recipe courtesy of www.bettycrocker.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Crust ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir all Pecan Filling ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over hot crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- ***Cook time does not include cooling completely for 2 hours.