Love pecan pie? Get the same rich flavor in a bar cookie with only a few minutes of preparation. This recipe courtesy of www.bettycrocker.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir all Crust ingredients until soft dough forms.
- 4Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- 5Bake 20 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir all Pecan Filling ingredients until well blended.
- 7Pour over hot crust.
- 8Bake 15 minutes or until center is set.
- 9Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- 10For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- 11Store covered in refrigerator.
- 12***Cook time does not include cooling completely for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pie Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix