The great taste of pecan pie, in an easy-to-eat bar :)
Make and share this Pecan Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the crust ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press evenly in the baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, corn syrup, maple syrup, sugar, salt, and melted butter until well blended. Stir in the pecans.
- Pour the pecan mixture over the hot baked crust and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, until set.
- Cool slightly, then cut and remove from pan (they are easier to remove while they are warm).
Usually I make a similar recipe with cake mix. However, no cake mix in the pantry so I tried this one. It is superb. Delivers on the great taste with little fuss involved. I made it all in one bowl so very little to clean up! I substituted margarine with butter since it seemed too good a thing not to do. Thanks for sharing such a goody!!!
Great little appetizers/desserts. Though we only had a couple, saving the rest for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Savoring what we had and can't wait for tommorow to have a football snack with the kids. Made for your win in Football Pool
Delicious! And very easy to make. It will be a nice addition to my holiday platter this year. Thank you for sharing your recipe, loof.