As delicious as pecan pie.
Make and share this Pecan Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- Reserve 2/3 cup of the dry cake mix for filling.
- In large bowl, combine remaining dry cake mix, margarine and 1 egg at low speed until well blended.
- Press in bottom of greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In large bowl, combine reserved 2/3 cup dry cake mix, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and 3 eggs at low speed until moistened.
- Beat 1 minute at medium speed or until well blended.
- Pour filling mixture over warm base; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool completely, cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.