1/1 Photo of Pecan Pie Bars
As delicious as pecan pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Reserve 2/3 cup of the dry cake mix for filling.
- 4In large bowl, combine remaining dry cake mix, margarine and 1 egg at low speed until well blended.
- 5Press in bottom of greased pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7In large bowl, combine reserved 2/3 cup dry cake mix, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and 3 eggs at low speed until moistened.
- 8Beat 1 minute at medium speed or until well blended.
- 9Pour filling mixture over warm base; sprinkle with pecans.
- 10Bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set.
- 11Cool completely, cut into bars.
- 12Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g