Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you like pecan pie you will love these bars.
- 2 cups flour, unsifted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium size bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press mixture on bottom of ungressed 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pecans, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and lemon juice. Pour over crust. Bake 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool and cut into bars.