Prep 0 mins
Cook 55 mins
This classic, sweet dessert makes a great end for any meal, especially when made with Fisher Pecans.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, shell
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Fisher Chef's Naturals Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry shell; crimp edges as desired.
- For filling, in medium saucepan combine corn syrup, sugar and butter. Cook over low heat stirring until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir well to combine. Stir in pecan halves.
- Pour filling into pastry shell. Bake 55-60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove from oven; cool completely before serving.