Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like this recipe because it simply is the best pecan pie i've ever tasted and because it is simple to make.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 (9 -10 inch) unbaked pie shells
- Lightly beat eggs, add sugar, butter, salt,.
- vinegar and syrup , mix well.
- Add vanilla and pour over peccans in an un baked pie shell ( 9 or 10-inch)
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 45 min or until set.
A great recipe! And tastes delicious! I would know, it's my moms!!